This was a tag I received on Facebook. It turned out pretty cute so I wanted to share it here too.
Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in. Tag other moms with older children who might have fun with this:
Answered by daughter, Morgan, 4yrs old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When I say I love you
3. What makes mom sad?
When I talk mean to you
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When You tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
You were with Baba and Gigi
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
a lot tall
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
The Wild (I think she's reflecting her own movie tastes on this one)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Play the Wii
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
To dance with daddy (which is funny since the only time Mark has ever danced with me, was for our wedding)
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Fixing stuff (guess I've been having Mark fix too many things)
13. What does your mom do for her job?
work making money
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Things I don't like
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When you say what I want to do (Is her strong-willing showing?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
we go to places that daddy's never been
18. How are you and your mom the same?
because our skin, eye color
19. How are you and your mom different?
Of our talk (??)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you kiss me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Daddy's a super hero
22. Where is your mom's favorite place?
That's a good question. Places I've never been?
I'd love to read what your kiddos answer to these questions.