Friday, July 23, 2010

Getting Ready for School

Yes, you read that title right. While some of you are just getting out for summer, we go back to school August 4, in less then two weeks. Crazy eh?? Especially since there are still so many summer things we want to do. I guess we'll have to fit them in on the weekends.

Yesterday was registration day. We were very happy to find out that Morgan did receive the teacher we wanted: Ms. A. Ms A is known for her lovingly strict classroom. She also has two kiddos with special needs at home, making her a great match for Morgan. We found out that her friends Klayton, Roan and Kathy will all be in her classroom as well. We don't know about any of the other kids yet.

Now I need to go out and buy all her school supplies. I thought I had plenty of time, but it looks like I'm falling behind. Afterall, there is only a week and a half left.

No comments: