Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Goldfish Update

It has been two weeks since we first got Goldie. Since then we have been through Goldie, Red Light and Red Light the 2nd. Luckily, Morgan hasn't been too phased by the untimely deaths of these fish. As a matter of fact, she wanted to feed them to Abbey our cat. You know, as a special little treat. YUM!

I'm hoping we don't get a fourth fish. And if we do, I would lean her towards a Beta/Chinese Fighting Fish. Those things don't die even when you stop cleaning their bowl and it becomes a seas-pool of green algae. And then you stop feeding it for weeks, but that's OK because it lives off the algae. Plus it's fun to put a mirror infront of their tank and watch them puff up their fins and try and charge the mirror. Not, that I would know first hand. I was always very responsible with my fish when I was in college.

1 comment:

Staci A said...

I'm sorry for all fishy deaths (but it does make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one losing fish this week)! I would love to get a beta next too.