Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh the Humanity

If you ever want to see the human race at it's best don't go to Chuck E Cheese. At 6 pm. On a Saturday. I don't know what April and I were thinking. Obviously a major slip in judgement. Since the neighborhood guys were having their poker game, we thought it would be fun to bring the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. It was anything but fun. I can't tell you how many kids I had to body block from climbing, jumping, pushing their way on to rides our kids were riding. Didn't matter if the only spot these kids could find was the hood of the car, they saw a free ride and they swarmed like killer bees. It was pure insanity. I have never seen a group of kids so rude, so misbehaving and so disrespectful. I still have flash backs and find myself in a corner rocking myself. Never again. Never again.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sorry to say sister but it ain't just at Chuck's place! I had an experience similar at the indoor playground at the mall. Folks just don't make their children use manners anymore!