Friday, July 18, 2008

Favorite Age (Again)

Can I just say that this is my favorite age with Morgan. I know I said that last year, but I have to say it again. I'm sure each new year will be a new favorite age, that is, probably, until she turns 13. It's amazing all the new things she does/say the older she gets. She is so fun to be around.

She's alway really been into games, but now that she's older, she able to play more. Tonight we started to play the classic cards games. She got some Dora cards for her birthday and we busted those out and played Old Maid and Go Fish. She doesn't play her own hand yet. First she has to be able to hold all the cards in her hand at once. But she helps Mark or I play our hands. She's got the knack of the games pretty fast and Go Fish is really helping her with her numbers. Up until now she really hasn't cared about identifying numbers (She can recognize up to 6 but then gets confused). I swear I had to tell her a dozen times that yes, that is indeed still an "8". But she is having a great time and so are Mark and I.

No comments: